Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gucci Car

Right ok, how amazing is this car.  I can't believe I have only just heard of it, I feel almost ashamed as a Fashion Blogger that this car has slipped under my radar as it was released into the press world back in March this year.  A. The Fiat 500 is the cutest car ever, we're talking 'cute as a button' cute!  B. add Gucci to the mix and I've just had heart failure!  Take a look at these pics of all the amazing little features: the signature green and red Gucci stripe which runs along the side of the car, and is also used in the design of the seatbelts, hte double G monogramed alloy wheels, the slightly glittered paint job, Guccissima monogramed leather seats and then of course all the other boring car stuff (engine size, handling, breaks, fuel consumption bla bla bla).  Point in fact...I need this car!  Any kind donations of £16,000 would be most welcome...thank you :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...